Since 1940 Custom Fans has designed & manufactured high quality Australian made industrial fans. Supplying Australia’s major steel & alloy producers, Custom Fan serves agricultural, brick works, chemical, cement, combustion, dust collection, fertiliser, gas, mining, oil, paint, pollution control, powder coating, sewerage treatment and waste recycling sectors.
- Back up service with design, spare parts and re-build of parts or complete fan and blower units to most makes and models in minimal time for break downs and shut downs.
- Faster delivery time than other manufacturers or importers.
- Full range of industrial fans and components to suit all aspects of air movement.
- Design and manufacture of special arrangements for combustible gases, heat and pneumatic, diesel, petrol and hydraulic drives.
- Construction in mild, stainless steel, exotic alloys and hard wearing metals.
- Components can be coated in enamel, sand blast epoxy, hot dip galvanised, zinc.
- Noise control components include sound attenuators, silencers and lagging of fan casing and motors.
- All fans are heavy duty constructed from plate steel and are manufactured to order.